Without a doubt, the health and well being of our clients and staff has always been a top priority for us at Pestcheck. As we continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID19), we are committed to ensure our clients and staff are safe. Furthermore, our service is essential in preserving the health of our clients and protecting their property. Rest assured, we are performing the following safety practices:
Health and Safety Procedures
- Technicians are fully equipped with PPE (personal protective equipment). At Pestcheck, it has always been mandatory to practice PPE. Technicians will continue to wear disposable gloves at all jobs. Masks will be worn if entering your home or work place.
- No handshaking exchanges between technicians and clients.
- Staff are practicing regular hand washing and sanitizing.
- We have increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our office, vehicles and equipment.
- When paying in person, we sanitize payment keypad before and after each transaction.
- Technicians maintain social distance throughout service.
- Office staff are working from home.
- Technicians start and end work from their home, minimizing time in the office.
- We implemented travel restrictions and mandatory 14 day isolation if a staff member has travelled out of province.
Again, due to the seriousness of this virus, our staff are following the government’s best practices. For example; frequent handwashing, limiting distance to sick individuals and being aware of symptoms. While this has not been an issue for Pestcheck yet, we will implement a 14-day quarantine for any staff member who is diagnosed with COVID-19. Of course, we encourage you to do the same.
Nevertheless, we are open for business, as usual. Should you have concerns regarding our services, we offer the flexibility to reschedule at your convenience. Please contact us on (778) 903-7378 or email@example.com if you have questions.
Thank you for being a part of our Pestcheck family. Be kind, be calm, be safe.
Read more about COVID19 Pandemic and Bed Bugs