Oh when the Ants, go marching in…Oh when the Ants go marching in
Oh I DON’T want to be in that number!…When the Ants go marching in!
This is certainly is a play on words of the song ‘When the Saints Go Marching In’. But the reality is, the ants can come marching into your home this spring. According to the National Pest Management Association, ants are the number one nuisance pest. There’s nothing more frustrating than an ant problem in your home. Although an ant issue can appear minor when it starts, it’s only a matter of time before the problem will spiral out of control.
Most ants that you see in your home during the spring have come from somewhere outside the house. Food for ants is not nearly as plentiful as in the summer months. Foraging ants will travel great distances in the spring (up to 100 yards) to find food which is important for their egg production, sometimes even spoiling your picnic. If you’ve seen ants during the winter, you may be dealing with a nest on the inside of your house, such as in your kitchen. Inspections and treatments will mostly be performed indoors. If ants go marching on your home, call Pestcheck Pest Control.
Our trained and experienced technician will:
- Identify the type of ant or ants causing the problem.
- Conduct a full property inspection that includes the yard, attached and detached structures and inside your home.
- Apply a barrier treatment outside your foundation to protect your home during the warmer months. Or our technicians can apply a barrier treatment outside your foundation, which can also help keep pests out of your firewood and create a defense plan against unwanted visitors in the fall.
- Safely spray or apply bait gels and dusts for interior nests.
- Directly treat nests on the outside of the property, including those of carpenter ants.
- Create a full report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home from further infestations.
With Pestcheck, getting ants under control is easier than ever. Whether you’re a homeowner concerned about pests stopping you from selling your property or a landlord wondering about the responsibilities for pest control between landlords and tenants we’ve got you covered. Call us today on (778) 903-7378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re in West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Vancouver, Burnaby & New West, Coquitlam & Tri-Cities, or Richmond, our Pestcheck Pest Control team is ready to assist you.